Win a romantic holiday for 2 in Paris
Win a romantic holiday for 2 in Paris fly with Air France
Fancy a romantic trip for two to Paris? Here’s your chance to win
This competition closes at midnight on November 15th, 2017
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or hoping to explore one of Europe’s most popular destinations, Paris offers the best of both worlds. Explore the city’s maze of fascinating historical sights – lose yourself in the world-famous Louvre, see the splendour of Versailles, and make your mark at the Moulin Rouge. After an evening stroll along the Seine, set your sights on Paris’s Left Bank, where dining and entertainment options reach their peak.
What you could win
Our fabulous prize includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two adults, staying in one room at 4* Hotel.
- Air France return flights from UK to Paris for two.
How to enter
For a chance to win, simply answer the questions about Air France and leave your contact details to enter the prize draw.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Ying Wah Travel including events, promotions and competitions.
General competition terms & conditions
- The competition begins on 01 September 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on 15 November 2017.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By submitting your entry, you understand that you are entering the competition and agree to these competition rules. Ying Wah Travel reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The winner will be notified by Ying Wah Travel by email on or before 15 November 2017. If the winner does not respond to this email notification within 15 days, Ying Wah Travel reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The prize draw is governed by English law in the English jurisdiction.
- You must be over 18 to enter into this prize draw and to claim the prize.
- Directors, officers and employees (or any of their direct relatives) of Ying Wah Travel, or any other person or party involved in the organisation of the competition are not eligible to enter into this prize draw or to claim or participate in the prize.
- If you win the prize, you agree to provide Ying Wah Travel with all information reasonably requested in order for Ying Wah Travel to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Ying Wah Travel are not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into these terms and conditions, prize draw, or the provision or any aspect of the prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
- Ying Wah Travel may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions, if Ying Wah Travel decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond Ying Wah Travel’s reasonable control prevent or restrict Ying Wah Travel or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
- Prize-winners must agree that (unless applicable law requires otherwise) any right that you have under applicable law to amend your prize holiday ends when the booking has been confirmed.
13.1 Two nights at 4* Hotel, Paris for two adults sharing a room.
13.2 Prize is valid for travel from 01 December 2017–31st March 2018. Blackout dates apply including all school holiday periods.
13.3 Prize includes Air France return flights from a UK airport. Regional airports available on request and may incur a supplement.
13.4 Prize is subject to availability.
13.5 The hotel stay includes VAT and service charges; however, any extras and additional charges incurred during the stay must be settled with the hotel directly before departure (this includes city tax of €3.30 per person per night).
14. The prize excludes spending money, transfers to and from the airport in your home country plus any additional meals, drinks, gratuities and any incidental expenses incurred whilst on holiday other than those stated as included.
15. Both passengers must travel on the same flight.
16. Winners are responsible for arranging their own valid passports, travel insurance and any necessary visa or health requirements.
17. The prize is non-transferable. Once tickets are issued no date changes are permitted, and no cash alternative is available.
18. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
19. Ying Wah Travel reserve the right to propose alternative dates or to relocate guests in another hotel in case of overbooking.